i have to look for a job. i dont really have any references anymore. i havent worked in forever. bleehhhhh
i follow cool people on this tumblr account
do you know what is lame
feelings are lame and so is liking people
so my solution is a boycott
i will boycott the people i like
- me in my head: i'm going to get my life together and read classic novels and drink green tea and eat really healthy and wear cute outfits and make interesting artwork and spend lots of time outside. i'm going to start biking everywhere and walking and listening to lots of new indie bands that i've always wanted to listen to and take bubble baths and my life is just going to be amazing.
- me in reality: well. today i think i'm going to watch netflix in my pjs and eat ice cream. and if i'm feeling really productive i might shower.
whats up bitches
i feel like such a piece of shit
staysmiling101 asked: I love you very much!
love you too!
you checked out on us mom
Teenage depression can look very different from adult depression. The following symptoms are more common in teenagers:
· Irritable or angry mood – Irritability is often the predominant mood. A depressed teenager may be grumpy, hostile, easily frustrated, or prone to angry outbursts.
· Unexplained aches and pains – Depressed teens frequently complain about physical ailments such as headaches or stomach aches.
· Extreme sensitivity to criticism – Depressed teens are plagued by feelings of worthlessness, making them extremely vulnerable to criticism, rejection, and failure. This is a particular problem for “over-achievers.”